More process efficiency for internal logistics in the automotive parts trade
The automotive aftermarket can be very proud of its logistics. It is fast, efficient and well organised. With a delivery rate of over 95 percent and more than three deliveries per day, it is currently even superior to the tied market. But good is not good enough.
The current changes on the automotive parts market and future developments require even more flexibility in order acceptance and processing, warehouse management and in the entire logistics process.
On the other hand, digitalisation also offers a wide range of potential. Those who make intelligent use of these now can better serve future customer needs and align their system even faster, more efficiently and more cost-effectively.
Save your whitepaper now!
This whitepaper explains:
- What is changing in the industry?
- Changing buying behaviour – How can the concept of customer loyalty be redefined?
- How must internal logistics change in order to be sustainable?
- What are the advantages of introducing an ERP system?
- What does the future hold for the industry?