Future-proof reorientation in the automotive parts wholesale trade
The Independent Automotive Aftermarket (IAM) industry is undergoing radical change. According to McKinsey & Company, digitization, electromobility, automated driving
and networked vehicles are the causes of disruptive trends in the automotive aftermarket. They are accompanied by economic challenges such as increased competition from emerging markets and new suppliers in local markets.
In order to survive in an increasingly tough competitive environment and to be technologically equipped for the future, independent automotive parts wholesalers must react to the changing conditions in the automotive industry. The prerequisites for growth, customer centricity and the establishment of new services are integrated.
Save your whitepaper now!
This whitepaper explains:
- Where are the biggest threats?
- How can automotive parts dealers respond to development?
- What is your strategy?
- What opportunities does the new digital world offer?
- How do you create the conditions for change?
- How do you create a flexible and freely expandable IT solution?