Simply and quickly set up future-proof in the independent aftermarket – This is how you do it now!
The independent automotive parts wholesaler (IAM) is facing major challenges and must react to the new framework conditions in the automotive industry. This presents many companies with major challenges. After all, discovering new trends in good time and adapting the offering accordingly usually requires a great deal of effort.
How can new trends be identified in good time and business be geared quickly and efficiently to stay one step ahead of the competition?
Enlighten now and be future-proof!
There is a simple solution:
Business Value Management helps you to analyze your own industry and the competition and automatically generate valuable insights. This allows individual potentials to be derived and IAM companies to position themselves futureproof in the market and react to changes without any problems.
Simply enter your data and within a few days you will receive a comprehensive overview of where you currently stand in the industry and where there is the greatest potential to establish yourself even better on the market.
What does Business Value Management have in store for you?
- Comparison with standardized benchmark
- Identify sales-relevant potentials
› Increase in the number of customers
› Reduction of customer churn
› Increased cross-selling and up-selling
› Increase in employee efficiency
› Reduction of marketing costs
- Uncover and optimize IT costs
- Recognizing the financial impact of change
- Understanding of company-specific processes
- Understanding the technical aspects of the solution
- Evaluation of potential economic benefits
- Identification of the most relevant “benefit indicators” (value drivers)
- Preparation based on current operational information and benchmarking data collected
and evaluated in hundreds of similar cases
- Referring to over 200 KPIs
- Individual definition of value drivers („user indicators“) and representation in „value maps
- Clarity about costs, scope, ROI and benefits of the ERP project
The first step towards remaining competitive: Enlighten
With the following data, you can automatically start a comprehensive analysis for your company without having to
invest a lot of time and effort:
- Name incl. company name of the parent company
- Competitor (Top 5)
- E-mail Contact
Simply enter your data in the form above and within a few days you will receive a comprehensive overview of where you currently stand in the industry and in relation to your competitors and where there is the greatest potential to establish yourself even better on the market.